Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Disney Streaming New Marvel Shows

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
LimboMaster

Re: Disney Streaming New Marvel Shows

Post by LimboMaster » 21 May 2019, 18:44

I don't see how unless either
Spoiler: show
The significance of the whole shield bequest is ignored (i.e., it's not used) OR the Falcon is flying around with a star-spangled shield (which is just weird).
But the MCU writers rarely fail to impress me with their attention to detail so I'm sure I'm just not creative enough to anticipate how to pull this off as post-Endgame. That's why I asked. Any specific ideas as to how it can work as post-Endgame?

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 21 May 2019, 19:07

It could be him coming to terms with it...that’s not ignoring the ending. I mean he was given something but that still leaves open him owning up to that responsibility and the haters, dealing with his own doubt and then finally taking charge in that identity. That all respects the poignancy of the moment from the film but realistically explores the consequences of that happening for both men.

I personally loved the visual of Sam and that item flying around though, so that isn’t an issue for me.
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

EvilMonkeyPope

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 21 May 2019, 23:32

GIVE ZEMO HIS COSTUME, COWARDS!

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 22 May 2019, 16:34

I'd be surprised if they ever gave him his mask. He'll end up looking like that guy from the Cosby Kids.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"