Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

The X-Men Come Home to Marvel

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
Crutey Anth

Re: The X-Men Come Home to Marvel

Post by Crutey Anth » 28 Jul 2018, 11:39

Many people seem to find it hard to imagine X-Men being intergrated into the MCU and I just think of a total reboot is the best.

It's a secret school where Xavier has been training mutants for a period of time. He's got his X-Men and he's got his younger class. Mutants are still relatively uncommon- then Magneto (with brotherhood including Rogue) attacks San-Fran! X-Men stand up to him (with Cameo of Ms. Marvel...who Rogue gains some power from).....or Captain Marvel 2 vs Rogue, Mystique etc

Then in the next relevant Avenger's movie you intergrate an X-Character (Beast? Wolverine?)

Deadpool- go full 4th wall with him. He knows he's in a new universe- misses Colossus, Cable and everyone (even though Colossus exists here too, different character) and just goes with it.

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 28 Jul 2018, 13:23

At this early point I’d just rather them tell us cause I’m all speculated out lol
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

RingOtaku

Post by RingOtaku » 28 Jul 2018, 14:46

So am I the only one who hears that "I'm Coming Home" song with Diddy whenever I look in this thread. Imagine the cast singing this as a teaser trailer.
D20 Roulette: A Podcast of Geeks and Raging. https://rouletteproductions.com

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 09 Nov 2018, 13:31

I really want Marvel to decide who their Storm is going to be and then have the actress show up in Wakanda as a visiting dignitary. Never say her name if the merger hasn't completed yet. Then when the X-Men movies are good to go have her be Storm.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

XtremeOne1

Post by XtremeOne1 » 11 Nov 2018, 04:33

They've already had a white haired Angela Bassett. Why not say she changed her name or something upon marriage? Right the wrong of not casting her 18 years ago

Cable

Post by Cable » 25 Nov 2018, 03:12

Kevin Feige is largely seen as the architect of the MCU's unprecedented success, and Disney's head suggests here Feige will be given the X-Men franchise
How is Marvel going to absorb Fox’s X-Men franchise? Is Kevin Feige going to oversee everything?

"I think it only makes sense. I want to be careful here because of what's been communicated to the Fox folks, but I think they know. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels."

So Deadpool could become an Avenger?

"Kevin's got a lot of ideas."
Best X-Comic last week: Powers of X #6
Best non X-Comic last week: Amazing Spider-Man #31