Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Agents of Shield season 5

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
Anna Raven

Re: Agents of Shield season 5

Post by Anna Raven » 17 Nov 2018, 21:52

EphemeristX wrote:
17 Nov 2018, 19:11
Well, AoS just got renewed for season SEVEN. Yep, before six even airs. I wonder if this has to do with all the Netflix shenanigans.
There was an article I saw last week that said if you count all the different ways it's watched/streamed including illegal ways, Agents of SHIELD is among the most popular shows on all of television.
Marvel vs DC Draft: Wonder Woman|Thor|Ares - DC|Shazam!|Hercules|Loki|Dream of the Endless|Valkyrie|Ares - Marvel
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher|Black Cat|Moon Knight(as Kraven the Hunter)|Diamondback|Taskmaster|Domino|Nuke|Trickshot |Jolt|Troll

sambadaemon

Post by sambadaemon » 19 Nov 2018, 17:21

Do you think this season will open with half the team dusted?

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 19 Nov 2018, 18:41

I think the reason the season is starting after Avengers 4 is so that they don't have to deal with dusting at all. They may have some drama about people having been dead and coming back (probably Mac and YoYo), but I imagine it'll all be wrapped up at that point.
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"

EvilMonkeyPope

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 21 Nov 2018, 11:59

Can it use Wendigos? If so, can Melinda May turn into one so Ming-Na Wendigo can happen?