Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Morbius

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
Cable

Morbius

Post by Cable » 13 Nov 2017, 19:38

I think this is a property that has been rumored before to be in consideration by Sony but now we have confirmation a script has been written and it is apparently moving forward
Rank your favorite characters in the X-Men Character Sorter! Share your results!

"If life were a picnic, you'd be a family. Since life is war, you're soldiers. You'd do well to start accepting that fact."--Nathan Summers

WorldWideWade

Re: Morbius

Post by WorldWideWade » 13 Nov 2017, 19:44

It was apparently written by the guys who did Dracula Untold. So I guess we can expect a mediocre vampire film from this. Can't say I've ever cared for Morbius and I was hoping to see him more in a Midnight Sons capacity. We'll see how Venom and Silver and Black turn out and then I should know for sure if I can skip it.
X-Editorial Draft:
Emma Frost, Kid Omega, Rockslide, Stepford Cuckoos, Doop

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 13 Nov 2017, 21:52

I liked Dracula Untold..

Morbius? Nor so much. His last book was horrible and I never found him all that interesting anyways.
A League of Their Own!

I wish I could write fanfiction...

Cable

Post by Cable » 27 Jun 2018, 21:48

Rank your favorite characters in the X-Men Character Sorter! Share your results!

"If life were a picnic, you'd be a family. Since life is war, you're soldiers. You'd do well to start accepting that fact."--Nathan Summers