Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

New Warriors

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
Anna Raven

Re: New Warriors

Post by Anna Raven » 11 Jul 2017, 23:59

Well I think the disconnect is primarily from the idea between "cute" and "gorgeous". I don't think amyone thought they were going to pick a homely actress. When she's Lily Adams in the AT&T commercials she is definitely skewing cute. But then if you just did a google search and that one image is all you found I could see you calling her "gorgeous". I always thought those terms and "sexy" are kind of silly. For example I read once where Jennifer Love Hewitt said she hated that everyone thought she was "cute" instead of "sexy". Well guess what Jennifer, you were (and still are really) one of the most desirable women on the planet! Lol. Men like cute! Men find cute to be sexy.

And it's like you say, different artists draw Squirrel Girl different ways, but she's always been depicted as attractive in one way or another. Wolverine slept with her. She must have something going.

I think it's a great casting. I had my heart set on Anna Kendrick, who obviously is too big name for a tv show, and even I'll say this is near perfect casting.
Marvel vs DC Draft: Wonder Woman|Thor|Ares - DC|Shazam!|Hercules|Loki|Dream of the Endless|Valkyrie|Ares - Marvel
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher|Black Cat|Moon Knight(as Kraven the Hunter)|Diamondback|Taskmaster|Domino|Nuke|Trickshot |Jolt|Troll

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 12 Jul 2017, 00:00

I was hoping for a Justice but I'm cool with the cast. I do wish that they try and kill Mister Immortal every episode LOL
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 27 Jul 2017, 00:37

Nice. He has such a great voice.
Marvel vs DC Draft: Wonder Woman|Thor|Ares - DC|Shazam!|Hercules|Loki|Dream of the Endless|Valkyrie|Ares - Marvel
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher|Black Cat|Moon Knight(as Kraven the Hunter)|Diamondback|Taskmaster|Domino|Nuke|Trickshot |Jolt|Troll

LimboMaster

Post by LimboMaster » 24 Jul 2018, 18:02

Anyone know what's going on with this series? The latest info I can find is that it's been shopping around for a new network since Freeform dropped it. Seems weird that with a straight to series order they can't find a home for it with the success of other shows, especially Cloak & Dagger which was renewed. Did NW actually start filming in January as planned? What's the scoop?