Welcome to unstablemolecules.com!

Legends of Tomorrow

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
Anna Raven

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Post by Anna Raven » 27 Mar 2017, 21:04

Sounds like we are wrong though:
The Letters of JRR Tolkien: Letter #347
"I am nearly always written to as Tolkein (not by you): I do not know why, since it is pronounced by me always -keen."
X-Men 1872: Rogue|Deadpool|Old Man Logan|Moonstar|San Francisco(HQ)|Thunderbird I|Cecilia Reyes|Stacy X|Lady Deathstrike|Mariko Yashida|Scorpion Boy

Exiles: Nocturne|Ultimate Thor|1602 Matthew Murdoch|Kurt Waggoner|Colossus (BotA)|BB-8

EvilMonkeyPope

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 06 Apr 2017, 23:19

Legends of Tomorrow is the most improved DC TV show, but I don’t know if I’d go so far as to say it’s the best. It’s still too inconsistent. But when it’s fun, like the last few season two episodes, it’s very fun! https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/20 ... ary-spear/

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 07 Apr 2017, 00:12

The top spot this season would definitely go to Legends or Arrow with Flash falling behind and Supergirl being dead last because it decided to focus almost entirely on everything that made Arrow Season 1 and 4 terrible.
eXiles Draft: Frenzy (Age of X), Basilisk (Age of X), Howlett (XXM), Hercules (XXM), Longshot (Mojoverse), Mojo (Free Agent)

sambadaemon

Post by sambadaemon » 10 Apr 2017, 19:50

I agree about Legends this season. It's just pure fun. The other shows have gotten too serious (Flash and Supergirl are supposed to be fun!). And trying to screw with us with things like Vigilante and Mon-el not being Lar, but his dad is.

EvilMonkeyPope

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 16 Oct 2017, 21:43

We last left Legends of Tomorrow on an epic cliffhanger. Instead of the team having to fix the timestream itself, however, Rip’s generic Time Bureau sorts it out for them. The one time there’s any real consequence to their shenanigans, it’s instantly solved for them. Fie on your reset button! It’s a shame since it had the best finale of the bunch last season. The Time Bureau has way less personality, but they’re too good at their job. The stakes have never been lower! Ordinarily I don’t mind LOT being lighthearted. They just took things a bit too far into farce this episode, which would’ve worked better if this was a self-contained Booster Gold series.
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/20 ... last-week/

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 17 Oct 2017, 09:21

It seems like we'll be seeing the effects of their shenanigans in the future so it doesn't seem like their consequences have been wiped away.
eXiles Draft: Frenzy (Age of X), Basilisk (Age of X), Howlett (XXM), Hercules (XXM), Longshot (Mojoverse), Mojo (Free Agent)

bamf

Post by bamf » 15 Nov 2017, 14:49

Dang and just like that they introduce Themyscira into the Arrow-verse.
X-Men Draft: Phoenix, Juggernaut, Multiple Man, Aurora, Callisto, Krakoa, Slipstream, Leech, Talisman, Random
Base of Operations: Utopia

Exiles Draft: Spider-Man (Morales), Mimic, Thena, Hawkeye, Captain Marvel, Superman

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 15 Nov 2017, 15:36

They are getting a little bolder with that stuff lately. Arrow name-dropped Bruce Wayne a few episodes back for example.
X-Men 1872: Rogue|Deadpool|Old Man Logan|Moonstar|San Francisco(HQ)|Thunderbird I|Cecilia Reyes|Stacy X|Lady Deathstrike|Mariko Yashida|Scorpion Boy

Exiles: Nocturne|Ultimate Thor|1602 Matthew Murdoch|Kurt Waggoner|Colossus (BotA)|BB-8

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 18 Nov 2017, 00:33

Helen was pretty but a white blonde Russian actress to play a Trojan? Troy is in Turkey you know.

EvilMonkeyPope

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » Today, 09:43

This episode felt like it had a lot of plot going on but not enough action. Most of Grodd’s accomplishments happened offscreen. Only Vixen used her powers & it was barely relevant to the conclusion.
If Stein really wanted help in separating Firestorm, he should be abducting nuclear physicists from the future.