Welcome to unstablemolecules.com!

Flash Series

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
Anna Raven

Re: Flash Series

Post by Anna Raven » 24 May 2017, 04:40

Two nights in a row CW has made me cry. Not for Barry but for HR. Kudos to the writers I didn't see that one coming.

I didn't like the end though. It felt arbitrary and I feel like Jay hanging back and being like, "yeh sure man it's your turn" was fairly cowardly.
X-Men 1872: Rogue|Deadpool|Old Man Logan|Moonstar|San Francisco(HQ)|Thunderbird I|Cecilia Reyes|Stacy X|Lady Deathstrike|Mariko Yashida|Scorpion Boy

Exiles: Nocturne|Ultimate Thor|1602 Matthew Murdoch|Kurt Waggoner|Colossus (BotA)|BB-8

Nu-D

Post by Nu-D » 24 May 2017, 13:13

This was pretty unimpressive. All season Flash has kept my interest more than SG, but the finale in SG was waaaaay better. That concluding fight in SG was epic. This was maudlin and dull.

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 25 May 2017, 06:31

Was Jay really hanging back? Barry had already made up his mind that it would be him. Plus it follows along with the comics in Barry sacrificing himself and Wally taking over.
eXiles Draft: Frenzy (Age of X), Basilisk (Age of X), Howlett (XXM), Hercules (XXM), Longshot (Mojoverse), Mojo (Free Agent)

EvilMonkeyPope

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 25 May 2017, 23:06

I was hoping Killer Frost would unambiguously murder some folks, but Julian miraculously beat the odds to not be fridged! I’m glad she rejected the cure because she makes better unsupported ice slides than Iceman & dresses with more panache too. Caitlin’s prolonged journey to becoming Killer Frost was pretty dodgy, but the end result is worthwhile. I’d prefer she stay a supervillainess or at least an anti-heroine, but if she does return as Ice (a completely different superheroine in the comics) then they really need Natalie Morales as her Fire!
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/20 ... ffhangers/

EvilMonkeyPope

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 16 Oct 2017, 21:40

Barry being back so fast was mean to everyone waiting for Kid-Flash to take up his mantle. I didn’t expect him to permanently replace Barry due to actors’ contracts, but what’s the point of treating all the CW’s super-proteges so disposable? As soon as Wally dons the Flash costume, he’s trashed by a lone Samuroid. He didn’t even get to say “My name is Wally West, & I am the fastest man alive!” To add insult to injury. Barry’s cool new suit is essentially Wally’s suit in the comics. Wally West deserves better!
https://mattthecatania.wordpress.com/20 ... last-week/

Nu-D

Post by Nu-D » 17 Oct 2017, 00:58

When are they going to giveCisco a respectable haircut?

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 17 Oct 2017, 01:42

I think that’s just how he wears his hair lol
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 17 Oct 2017, 09:17

Yeah...

There were things I appreciated here. Mainly the look on Barry's face when he realizes Iris is in danger. I can also applaud Iris for the idea because it makes sense.

Still, a lot wasn't great here and I hope we move on an upward trend. I'm already happy that a speedster isn't the primary antagonist though.
eXiles Draft: Frenzy (Age of X), Basilisk (Age of X), Howlett (XXM), Hercules (XXM), Longshot (Mojoverse), Mojo (Free Agent)

EvilMonkeyPope

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 14 Nov 2017, 00:07

I’m enjoying how this season has been embracing outright comedy like its third episode, but I was not prepared for Katee Sackoff’s kooky British accent!