Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Hawkeye

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
EphemeristX

Re: Hawkeye

Post by EphemeristX » 13 Sep 2021, 23:48

Cable wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 20:32
Ms Marvel was scheduled to come out this year but there is no way it is going to. We would have seen trailers if it was coming before Hawkeye.
Unless Disney does something with the release schedule like having two episodes in one week or starting Ms. Marvel while Hawkeye is still running, it can't be. Six episodes run weekly from November 24th will finish up December 29th.
"You can leave your valuables here
with me," he smiled.

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 14 Sep 2021, 02:01

I watched it again and now I worry that because fans are nerds (myself included) this series will be judged much more harshly because it isn’t a “figure out the mystery box” type of series like Loki and WandaVision…so I kinda wish it did come out alongside something else to show balance.
Morrison Era 2001-2005, Decimation Era from 2005-2012, Bendis Era 2012-2016, M-Pox era 2016-2017, and Resurrxion 2017-2019, Hickman Era 2019-?

tokenBG1009

Post by tokenBG1009 » 14 Sep 2021, 02:53

The trailer gave me feelings of the Fraction/Aja run personally. Clint feels far less hypercompetant in this. He's not full on Hawkguy, but he's nowhere near Ultimate Hawkeye either.
"Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure. Like there's no hope for me. But even so, I'm not gonna give up. Ever!" -Izuku Midoriya

Spectral Knight

Post by Spectral Knight » 14 Sep 2021, 04:40

Blackcyclops wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 02:01
I watched it again and now I worry that because fans are nerds (myself included) this series will be judged much more harshly because it isn’t a “figure out the mystery box” type of series like Loki and WandaVision…so I kinda wish it did come out alongside something else to show balance.
This will definitely be the most grounded MCU show to date, and I think Clint and Kate need it. Hawkeye is by far the least developed of the OG MCU Avengers, and we've never really got into his head space much, his time as Ronin was super short and Nat's death whilst one of his most notable moments was really (correctly) about her.

I want less mystery and more tell me who Clint Barton really is, as he still feels like a bit player rather than a main eventer, which does his character a massive disservice.

Whilst Kate is a brand new character (for the MCU) who didn't have an obvious connection to Clint until the Fraction run, so there's a bit to build on their relationship too.