Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Jessica Jones s.2 e.4-6

Did you see the Dr. Strange Movie from the 70's? Me neither, but I'm sure someone did. Come here to talk about Movies and TV
Nu-D

Jessica Jones s.2 e.4-6

Post by Nu-D » 09 Mar 2018, 20:25

Jess has octopus DNA spliced into her!

Is the creepy hulk-lady an established Marvel character I should recognize?
Spoiler: show
whoa, guess not. Should have seen that twist coming!

sambadaemon

Re: Jessica Jones s.2 e.4-6

Post by sambadaemon » 12 Mar 2018, 14:38

Was I the only one who thought of
Spoiler: show
Outlaw
(and was subsequently disappointed) when they thought "Inez" was the super strong crazy lady?

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 12 Mar 2018, 20:19

Yes I thought that too, I was like wait Inez? That doesn't make any sense that's gotta be a Deadpool property. Then I remembered it was Inez Temple. What an out there name to pick though.
Editorial Draft Results: Rogue | Magneto | Mystique | Sabretooth | Madelyn Prior | Lady Deathstrike | Blink | Peggy Carter | Vanisher | Dead Girl | Jimmy Hudson | Wither | Guardian

sambadaemon

Post by sambadaemon » 13 Mar 2018, 14:10

When I heard her name (I didn't know her last name in the comics), I actually thought that the point of Cheng's subplot was to form Agency X.

Spectral Knight

Post by Spectral Knight » 29 Mar 2018, 12:29

Just finished this 'block' - in previous NetFlix stories I've had a little whinge about nothing much happening for a few episodes. Yet for Jessica Jones, I'm really enjoying this slower pace. It feels more natural without an obvious 'big bad' to confront, and lets the drama of Jess, Trish and Malcolm build comfortably. It was also interesting to see Malus actually do good. Yes, he might've created a monster in Jess' mum, but his treatment of Ambrose's son reveals he's not the loony scientist in the vein of comics Malus.
X-Editorial:
X-Nation: Psylocke, Siryn, Fantomex, Meggan, Toad, Motormouth, Micromax, Pete Wisdom
Uncanny X-Force: Psylocke, Siryn, Fantomex, Warpath, Maverick, Vindicator, Caliban, Omega Red, Pete Wisdom

LimboMaster

Post by LimboMaster » 03 Apr 2018, 18:45

Anyone know if Jessica's mom's name (Alisa) is deliberately an anagram of Alias? Seems a little too coincidental not to be but haven't heard anyone mention this.