Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Random Thoughts

Level 01: Get to know the other posters better. What do they do when they don't read comics?
Post Reply
User avatar
tokenBG1009
Posts: 4738
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 20:34

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by tokenBG1009 » 10 Apr 2019, 08:03

ElizaGWR wrote:
10 Apr 2019, 06:55
Possibly, but I don't know, had to take a year off from here as I several of my organs needed to be removed and recovery from said surgery.
Well then! I'm happy recovery has gone well.
A League of Their Own!

I wish I could write fanfiction...

User avatar
EvilMonkeyPope
Posts: 5275
Joined: 07 Apr 2007, 22:07
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 10 Apr 2019, 11:50

I'm surprised we haven't lost more posts. Isn't this set to autoprune at seven pages?

User avatar
tokenBG1009
Posts: 4738
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 20:34

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by tokenBG1009 » 10 Apr 2019, 12:22

I always assumed the mods did that themselves. I kind of feel like someone went to delete the pages and accidentally deleted the wrong ones.
A League of Their Own!

I wish I could write fanfiction...

User avatar
Cable
Posts: 3941
Joined: 07 Apr 2007, 18:31
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Cable » 10 Apr 2019, 12:43

tokenBG1009 wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 06:00
Did a bunch of posts get deleted from here? I swear I remember talking about barbershops, and the most recent post is from almost a week ago...
You aren't going crazy, you did talk about barber shops. But for some unknown reason, this discussion took place in the thread for Uncanny X-Men #15.
Best X-Comic last week: Uncanny X-Men #16
Best non X-Comic last week: Avengers No Road Home #10

User avatar
Anna Raven
Posts: 3991
Joined: 28 Jun 2007, 22:53

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Anna Raven » 10 Apr 2019, 14:31

Cable wrote:
10 Apr 2019, 12:43
tokenBG1009 wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 06:00
Did a bunch of posts get deleted from here? I swear I remember talking about barbershops, and the most recent post is from almost a week ago...
You aren't going crazy, you did talk about barber shops. But for some unknown reason, this discussion took place in the thread for Uncanny X-Men #15.
I mean someone has to do something about what Wolverine is rocking up there....
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher | Black Cat | Moon Knight (as Kraven the Hunter) | Diamondback

User avatar
tokenBG1009
Posts: 4738
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 20:34

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by tokenBG1009 » 11 Apr 2019, 00:40

Anna Raven wrote:
10 Apr 2019, 14:31
Cable wrote:
10 Apr 2019, 12:43
tokenBG1009 wrote:
09 Apr 2019, 06:00
Did a bunch of posts get deleted from here? I swear I remember talking about barbershops, and the most recent post is from almost a week ago...
You aren't going crazy, you did talk about barber shops. But for some unknown reason, this discussion took place in the thread for Uncanny X-Men #15.
I mean someone has to do something about what Wolverine is rocking up there....
Maybe Wolverine is a Saiyan and his hair hasn't changed since birth?
A League of Their Own!

I wish I could write fanfiction...

User avatar
EvilMonkeyPope
Posts: 5275
Joined: 07 Apr 2007, 22:07
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 11 Apr 2019, 10:50

I both do & don't want to see the Hellboy reboot.

User avatar
grief
Posts: 2055
Joined: 08 Apr 2007, 06:19
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by grief » 11 Apr 2019, 14:23

tokenBG1009 wrote:
11 Apr 2019, 00:40
Anna Raven wrote:
10 Apr 2019, 14:31
Cable wrote:
10 Apr 2019, 12:43


You aren't going crazy, you did talk about barber shops. But for some unknown reason, this discussion took place in the thread for Uncanny X-Men #15.
I mean someone has to do something about what Wolverine is rocking up there....
Maybe Wolverine is a Saiyan and his hair hasn't changed since birth?
It DOES always regrow to the exact same length when it's burned off.
Official member of the Mighty Avengers fan club. "You want Avengers, lady? Take a good look. We're the Avengers."

See what happens after AoA Apocalypse dies in the Age After. http://uncanon.com/fiction/ageafter/

User avatar
das_boot
Posts: 2898
Joined: 07 Apr 2007, 15:24

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by das_boot » 13 Apr 2019, 09:17

EvilMonkeyPope wrote:
11 Apr 2019, 10:50
I both do & don't want to see the Hellboy reboot.
Same. Hasn’t it received terrible reviews? Come with me!
Marvel Fantasy League Team: Laura Kinney, James Howlett, Domino, Luke Cage, Magik, Black Bolt, Sentry, Dazzler, Nick Fury, Dazzler, Hawkeye (not the Hawkguy)

User avatar
EvilMonkeyPope
Posts: 5275
Joined: 07 Apr 2007, 22:07
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 13 Apr 2019, 11:59

das_boot wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 09:17
EvilMonkeyPope wrote:
11 Apr 2019, 10:50
I both do & don't want to see the Hellboy reboot.
Same. Hasn’t it received terrible reviews? Come with me!
Keen! We need to meet meet at an equidistant cinema!

User avatar
RingOtaku
Posts: 1417
Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 17:12
Location: The Library Of Stories Never Written

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by RingOtaku » 13 Apr 2019, 14:33

EvilMonkeyPope wrote:
11 Apr 2019, 10:50
I both do & don't want to see the Hellboy reboot.
It's one of those I will break down and see as a rental.
D20 Roulette: A Podcast of Geeks and Raging. https://rouletteproductions.com

User avatar
EvilMonkeyPope
Posts: 5275
Joined: 07 Apr 2007, 22:07
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 22 Apr 2019, 05:27

I was just thinking "About Work The Dancefloor" could probably use a comma or parenthesis.

User avatar
tokenBG1009
Posts: 4738
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 20:34

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by tokenBG1009 » Yesterday, 11:24

Anyone interested in DC Universe that hasn't already signed up for a year, if you use the code JIMLEECOMICS you'll save an additional 20% off the annual cost. Which brings it down from $75 to $60. Offer is valid until 04/30.

Haven't bought it yet, but they've added a HUGE collection of DC back issues and it sounds like it's about a year behind current books. This is, of course, in addition to all of the shows/movies that are already there and being added as well.
A League of Their Own!

I wish I could write fanfiction...

Post Reply