Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Steve Ditko Passes Away At The Age Of 90.

Level 05: For discussion on the writers, artists, editors and chiefs that help create the comics you read.
bamf

Steve Ditko Passes Away At The Age Of 90.

Post by bamf » 07 Jul 2018, 02:49

I was heart broken to hear this news. We owe him so much. RIP Mr. Ditko and thank you.
MFL: Captain America, Iron Man, Storm, Daredevil, Nightcrawler, Ant-Man, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Iron Fist

X-Editorial: Angel, Sunspot, Monet, Karma, Colossus, Lila Cheney, Aurora, Captain Marvel, Magma, Box, Triage, Hindsight, Sydren

tokenBG1009

Re: Steve Ditko Passes Away At The Age Of 90.

Post by tokenBG1009 » 07 Jul 2018, 06:23

I think the worst thing about this is the man was so alone he may have been dead for days before people found him.
A League of Their Own!

I wish I could write fanfiction...

Spectral Knight

Post by Spectral Knight » 07 Jul 2018, 08:37

:-(

RIP to an absolute genius of the field who undoubtedly changed pop culture dramatically.

Such a shame that his differences with Marvel were never really settled before his passing.
X-Editorial:
X-Nation: Psylocke, Siryn, Fantomex, Meggan, Toad, Motormouth, Micromax, Pete Wisdom
Uncanny X-Force: Psylocke, Siryn, Fantomex, Warpath, Maverick, Vindicator, Caliban, Omega Red, Pete Wisdom

Nu-D

Post by Nu-D » 07 Jul 2018, 18:27

“Stan wanted Kirby to draw like Kirby, Ditko to draw like Ditko, and everyone else to draw like Kirby.”

I read that somewhere. It speaks to Ditko’s unique place in Marvel history.