Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Punisher Continuity

Level 08: If you want to converse about anything Marvel related like the Fantastic Four or the Avengers charter then try this level.
RingOtaku

Punisher Continuity

Post by RingOtaku » 14 May 2020, 18:06

So I'm reading Avenging Spider-Man and they have the "Omega Effect" crossover with Daredevil and Punisher. I have questions though about what Frank had been up to during this Volume. Specifically why is he got the lumberjack beard and wearing a smeared cheap DIY version of his skull-logo top? Also what is up with his partner Cole-Alves and when was the last time she popped up anywhere?
D20 Roulette: Vlogs. Game Streams. Geekness. https://www.youtube.com/user/gotyoursomething/videos

Monolith

Re: Punisher Continuity

Post by Monolith » 14 May 2020, 18:52

Frank's gone for the cheaper, urban warrior chest piece in a number of his recent series. Omega Effect touched on Punisher (9th series), which continued into Punisher War Zone (3rd series) #1-6, also featuring Rachel Cole-Alves and Frank v. the Avengers. He was in Red Hulk's Thunderbolts after that. His most recent comic, Punisher (12th series), ended at the close of last year with Frank v. Kingpin and Baron Zemo, starring an ad hoc team of vigilantes including Rachel Cole-Alves, plus Moon Knight, Night Thrasher, Ghost Rider, and Black Widow.
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -- Oscar Wilde

RingOtaku

Re: Punisher Continuity

Post by RingOtaku » 14 May 2020, 18:55

I remember the Rulk Thunderbolts but by then he was shaving and was back to his more classic looking gear. Just the beard looked really weird. Nice to see Cole-Alves resurfaced again.
D20 Roulette: Vlogs. Game Streams. Geekness. https://www.youtube.com/user/gotyoursomething/videos