Welcome to unstablemolecules.com!

Phasing out X-Men/FF Merchandise

Level 08: If you want to converse about anything Marvel related like the Fantastic Four or the Avengers charter then try this level.
Milkshake08

Re: Phasing out X-Men/FF Merchandise

Post by Milkshake08 » 24 Aug 2017, 00:43

Not to mention there was a wave that followed that that built Warlock, and featured D list X-Men like Polaris, Dazzler, and Shatterstar, as well as some A listers. They just brought out an awesome Dark Phoenix/Cyclops two pack as a Toys R' Us exclusive, and next year they have two announced X-Men Marvel Legends toy lines, one for Deadpool that will have Cable and Domino in it, and one build a figure Apocalypse for which they haven't announced the individual figures yet. I am a big fan of the figure collecting so I've kept up on it. Plus, there's a really popular X-Men statue line out, and they're slowly adding them back to the shirts and posters (but need to more). They also added a Sue Storm figure this year. Wolverine and Deadpool costumes were also regularly available every Halloween along with Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Cap, and Spider Man.

I'll be more confident when they make it a little further, back in more video games, a line of Tsum Tsums to go with the other Marvel themed ones, and onto random other merch that's sold in regular retail stores. You can get plenty of X-Men related stuff in novelty stores like Box Lunch or Hot Topic, though.

Gremlin

Re: Phasing out X-Men/FF Merchandise

Post by Gremlin » 28 Sep 2017, 00:55

Well it seems Marvel Puzzle Quest is finally releasing mutants again after a year and a half of abcense. Rogue is the first to be released with artwork for Gambit and Nightcrawler on their Facebook page.
It would seem that there is a bit of a loosening up of attitudes at Marvel now. As pointed out in previous posts there are a few games with mutants in now. MPQ even phrased the announcement as "the mutants are back".
Everybody is entitled you their opinion...but yours is wrong.