Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Leong and Nga Coy Manh

Level 10: In this section, people will argue about all x-related topics, such as certain character ages, continuity or the nature of the Phoenix. Newbies beware!
nathanadler

Leong and Nga Coy Manh

Post by nathanadler » 13 Jan 2019, 02:37

We all know what a disaster the Beast miniseries was that revealed Karma's two younger siblings had been kidnapped by Viper and mutated by Spiral.

Yet in New Mutants #46, Leong and Nga Coy Manh disappeared in the same manner as Sara Grey and her children had, suggesting a connection.

Karma left the New Mutants in #54 to find Leong and Nga and reappeared in Wolverine vol.2 #4, where she served her uncle, General Nguyen Ngoc Coy, hoping to use his contacts in the criminal underworld to find the children.

So was their disappearance related to Sara Grey and her children, or was their initial disappearance Kingpin making good on his promise to General Coy in Spider-Woman #46?

Blackcyclops

Re: Leong and Nga Coy Manh

Post by Blackcyclops » 13 Jan 2019, 04:24

Hey, I get you enthusiasm to speculate and theorize about alot of stuff but maybe you should ease up on the threads just make one thread and keep updating it? Because right now it feela like you’re flooding the boards with basically the same thread.
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

Nu-D

Post by Nu-D » 13 Jan 2019, 12:27

I was actually thinking these threads could be collected into an update/supplement to the danglers article on UXN.

https://uncannyxmen.net/dangler-lists

Maybe we could collect them all into a “research for CCs danglers” thread here where these are collected and anyone who has any insights can comment? Once they’re all collected, nathanadler or someone can polish it up into an artlice/listcicle.

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 13 Jan 2019, 13:37

Great idea NuD!
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger