Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Petition for an App

Level 10: In this section, people will argue about all x-related topics, such as certain character ages, continuity or the nature of the Phoenix. Newbies beware!
LimboMaster

Petition for an App

Post by LimboMaster » 22 Oct 2018, 17:41

I, for one, would love to see an app released for our favorite sites from our uncanny hosts of uncannyxmen.net, mightavengers.net, and unstablemolecules.net so we can more easily interact and receive alerts on our phones when we desire. Who's with me? Vote yes for an app!!!

das_boot

Re: Petition for an App

Post by das_boot » 28 Oct 2018, 13:15

If you want alerts, you could always follow the site on Facebook. I get alerts whenever stuff gets uploaded and updated that way.

Also, there’s no such thing as “petitioning” to get stuff around here. If that was the case, every character would have had a spotlight within days of the forum opening, issue summaries would be posted within seconds of the issue hitting the stands, and whatever else. I realise that wasn’t your intent, but this site is a passion project— the people who update it and run it do this on top of their day to day jobs. I don’t even know if any of them would have the skill set required to build an app with the functionality that you’re asking for. “Petitioning” for something like this actually comes across as a little bit rude and disrespectful— again, I realise this wasn’t your intent and it’s fantastic that you love the site as much as you do to want such an app, but this comes across as a bit of a demand rather than a request.

If you’re looking for an app that would work for the forum, have you tried Tapatalk? I don’t know if it works for unstable molecules or not but it’s probably as close as you’re likely to get.
Marvel Fantasy League Team: Laura Kinney, James Howlett, Domino, Luke Cage, Magik, Black Bolt, Sentry, Dazzler, Nick Fury, Dazzler, Hawkeye (not the Hawkguy)