Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

New 52 Earth-2 - yay or nay?

In this section you can share your thoughts about the released issues of any other comics from Batman to Hellboy
grief

New 52 Earth-2 - yay or nay?

Post by grief » 20 Feb 2016, 00:36

I was organizing my comic collection this past week and, while stumbling through my DC stuff, I decided to reread what I have of Earth-2. I really enjoyed James Robinson's time on the book - I liked the world building, I like his take on the characters, and I LOVE Nicola Scott's artwork. But I fell off shortly after Tom Taylor took over, partly because it felt like he ditched most of the cast I just grew to like and the book ended up going weekly. But as I was scanning DC's latest solicts, Earth-2: Society was still going and I kinda caught myself being interested.

Did Taylor's run end up working out? Is Earth-2: Society worth reading at all?
Official member of the Mighty Avengers fan club. "You want Avengers, lady? Take a good look. We're the Avengers."

See what happens after AoA Apocalypse dies in the Age After. http://uncanon.com/fiction/ageafter/