Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Batman

In this section you can share your thoughts about the released issues of any other comics from Batman to Hellboy
EvilMonkeyPope

Batman

Post by EvilMonkeyPope » 31 Dec 2013, 09:50

1. Frank Miller does not understand feline anatomy: http://brandonmontclare.com/post/710724 ... 7-its-cool
2. Batman: Li'l Gotham #9 has a nice meta-converation:
Robin: "I never saw Super Ninja Ghost. My version. It's ike they wiped him out of continuity, as if he never existed."
Batman: "Damian, It's just how pop culture works. Characters come & go, revamped & then revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them, & continue to appreciate them, then that character ... your hero or heroine ... will always exist."
Robin: "Even if they turned the current one into a crummy werewolf?"
Batman: "Especially if they did that. But the 80's have to come back sometime."
3. It also has a cute story starring the underused Carpenter.

shrmntnk62

Re: Batman

Post by shrmntnk62 » 02 Jan 2016, 16:53

I've really loved most of the current N52 Batman series but I can not stand the current arch with Gordon as Batman. I can't wait for it to be over. I sincerely hope the next arch picks up quick or I may have to drop this book.
Man is obsolete. Erase. Extinct. - Fear Factory

Around The Fur

Re: Batman

Post by Around The Fur » 21 Jan 2016, 09:58

Regarding that Miller cover, I could plug the hole in disbelief of how that could anatomically work, but that's a horse of a different color all together.

Suffice to say that Catwoman looks none too pleasent in her depiction.
Avengers Draft Team- Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, Silver Surfer, Ex Nihilo, Beta Ray Bill, Man-Thing, Nightmask, The Unseen and US Agent as The Brotherhood of the Shield!

Theme songs- "Hey! Get out of my way" by The Cardigans.