Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Captain Marvel # 1

In this section you can share your thoughts about the released issues of any other Marvel title.
Northstar404

Captain Marvel # 1

Post by Northstar404 » 10 Jan 2019, 00:20

So, the first issue of the new Captain Marve series, I think it was excellent. It was good to see Carol back on Earth interacting with Jessica Drew again. There was good stuff with Tony and Hazmat as well.

Minor spoiler
Spoiler: show
Carol and Rhodey meet up again and they have a nice talk.

das_boot

Re: Captain Marvel # 1

Post by das_boot » 10 Jan 2019, 13:17

HAZMAT!!!!!

I. Am. So. Happy. To. See. Her. Here.

This was so brilliantly done. I actually really really REALLY love the duality here, that we have Thompson writing both Rogue and Carol, two characters who are so intrinsically linked, historically.... UGHHHHH AMAZING.
Marvel Fantasy League Team: Laura Kinney, James Howlett, Domino, Luke Cage, Magik, Black Bolt, Sentry, Dazzler, Nick Fury, Dazzler, Hawkeye (not the Hawkguy)

Anna Raven

Re: Captain Marvel # 1

Post by Anna Raven » 10 Jan 2019, 23:51

Maybe Rogue can make an appearance or vice versa.
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher | Black Cat | Moon Knight (as Kraven the Hunter) | Diamondback | Taskmaster | Domino | Nuke | Trickshot | Jolt | Troll
Avengers International Draft: France | Monica Rambeau | Tamara Devoux | Jacques Duquesne | Batroc |