Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #33

In this section you can share your thoughts about the released issues of any other Marvel title.
Cable

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #33

Post by Cable » 27 Jul 2018, 16:31

Does anyone read this title? What do you think of it?

Full Spoilers:
Spoiler: show
Devil-inside-Lunella is chasing Princess Fisk while Lunella-inside-Devil is confronting the police outside. She accidentally smashes their car with her tail and has to flee. Princess Fisk meanwhile flees too after Devil passes out. Lunella wakes up in her body being scolded by the teachers for wrecking up the place. Her friends ask her what happened and Princess Fisk is back at school and being snobbish but Lunella has no time for any of it. Back at home Princess gets angry at Wilson Fisk and asks why he is doing all of this and screams he isn't her real father. He tells her that her real father is a lowlife and while he should be teaching her she can't get everything in life, really you can if you want it bad enough. He lets her eat cake for dinner. As for Lunella, she is having Devil Dinosaur push a powerless subway train through a tunnel to safety. At this unfortunate time another body switch occurs and Devil-in-Lunella runs away while the giant Lunella-in-Devil is stuck in the tunnel and unable to follow. Later Lunella hooks Devil Dinosaur up to a machine and has her mechanical friends help with an experiment to stop the consciousness-swapping. But after they turn on the machine, Devil Dinosaur ends up being transformed into a human boy!
It cannot be easy to continuously come up with plots involving a Tyrannosaurus Rex. For a time in this title he was left out and now he has returned but they are going this very different route. So it was quite a surprising turn of events but also makes a lot of sense and is a very good way to go temporarily. So far this arc I felt has gotten off to a strong start with some great humor and an obnoxiously good new antagonist in Princess Fisk. A wild Devin Dinosaur in the mix should be some fun times.
Rank your favorite characters in the X-Men Character Sorter! Share your results!

"If life were a picnic, you'd be a family. Since life is war, you're soldiers. You'd do well to start accepting that fact."--Nathan Summers

tokenBG1009

Re: Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #33

Post by tokenBG1009 » 28 Jul 2018, 05:00

I always heard this title still existed due to sales at school book fairs. I read the first couple of issues, but haven't touched it in a long time.
A League of Their Own!

I wish I could write fanfiction...

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 28 Jul 2018, 07:08

I still read it and love it...
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

Anna Raven

Post by Anna Raven » 28 Jul 2018, 14:41

tokenBG1009 wrote:
28 Jul 2018, 05:00
I always heard this title still existed due to sales at school book fairs. I read the first couple of issues, but haven't touched it in a long time.
They still do book fairs? That's awesome!
Editorial Draft Results: Rogue | Magneto | Mystique | Sabretooth | Madelyn Prior | Lady Deathstrike | Blink | Peggy Carter | Vanisher | Dead Girl | Jimmy Hudson | Wither | Guardian