Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Dr. Strange #3

In this section you can share your thoughts about the released issues of any other Marvel title.
Blackcyclops

Dr. Strange #3

Post by Blackcyclops » 04 Jul 2018, 13:15

The countdown to Infinity war continues...nice way to connect stuff. I am loving this series.
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

Crutey Anth

Re: Dr. Strange #3

Post by Crutey Anth » 04 Jul 2018, 20:31

I was thinking about a title/story earlier this week and this issues look at the Skrulls just makes me want it more.

I want a title where it is an anthropologist (or a small team) who are just studying the cultures of all of the different races in the MU...pretty much Doctor Who/Fantastic Four but with cultureal knowledge rather than science knowledge

elixir86

Re: Dr. Strange #3

Post by elixir86 » 04 Jul 2018, 21:49

Crutey Anth wrote:
04 Jul 2018, 20:31

I want a title where it is an anthropologist (or a small team) who are just studying the cultures of all of the different races in the MU...pretty much Doctor Who/Fantastic Four but with cultureal knowledge rather than science knowledge
This. I was just thinking how cool will it be to look closer to the different alien cultures in the upcoming issues.

Loved the way the skulls were used there.