Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Immortal Hulk 32

In this section you can share your thoughts about the released issues of any other Marvel title.
Around The Fur

Immortal Hulk 32

Post by Around The Fur » 11 Mar 2020, 15:22

Wasn’t familiar with Xemnu before this run and I gotta day that the guy is terrifying. His “feeding” in this issue gave me such a sense of dread...This book continues to deliver in the horror aspect in so many ways.

Can’t wait to see what WW Hulk does to handle this situation. Roxxon has escalated Banner’s mission drastically by involving Xemnu- much to their inevitable detriment.
Avengers Draft Team- Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, Silver Surfer, Ex Nihilo, Beta Ray Bill, Man-Thing, Nightmask, The Unseen and US Agent as The Brotherhood of the Shield!

Theme songs- "Hey! Get out of my way" by The Cardigans.

RingOtaku

Re: Immortal Hulk 32

Post by RingOtaku » 04 Apr 2020, 21:01

Yeah I get my books mailed to me so I'm a few weeks behind. Just read this and seeing "World-Breaker" Hulk is in there made me go "Oh God". Like this is what most books don't do for me: Make me afraid to miss what happens next.
D20 Roulette: Vlogs. Game Streams. Geekness. https://www.youtube.com/user/gotyoursomething/videos