Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Avengers #14

In this section you can share your thoughts about the released issues of any other Marvel title.
Blackcyclops

Avengers #14

Post by Blackcyclops » 06 Feb 2019, 21:53

I love Marvel vampires. I love Blade. Combine that with a good ol’vamp civil war that actually looks cool and I’m hooked.
Last edited by Blackcyclops on 10 Feb 2019, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

Anna Raven

Re: Avengers #14

Post by Anna Raven » 10 Feb 2019, 18:36

This was a really fun issue.
Thunderbolts Draft: Punisher | Black Cat | Moon Knight (as Kraven the Hunter) | Diamondback

RingOtaku

Post by RingOtaku » 11 Feb 2019, 01:50

So question... When did they change up Jaime's deal? Like the end of his brief ongoing he knew his pseudo-Rider spirit was his Uncle Eli. Now he's talking to his car instead of Eli and acting like he doesn't know where the source of his powers came from and thinking his car is the one possessed. Did I miss a mini? Did he get amnesia or something?

Also the ancient balls on Drac to demand politicial asylum. Noice.
D20 Roulette: A Podcast of Geeks and Raging. https://rouletteproductions.com

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 11 Feb 2019, 02:24

RingOtaku wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 01:50
So question... When did they change up Jaime's deal? Like the end of his brief ongoing he knew his pseudo-Rider spirit was his Uncle Eli. Now he's talking to his car instead of Eli and acting like he doesn't know where the source of his powers came from and thinking his car is the one possessed. Did I miss a mini? Did he get amnesia or something?

I thought Robbie’s entire actions are driven by the fact that everything is making him question that established backstory...from the car stealing him and them waking up in south africa to now, I thought this is attempting to call into question his history. Like when the demon dog invokes the name of all the GR masters (he even name drops Eli), it seems it’s deeper than he once thought.

My X-Men Draft Picks:

RingOtaku

Post by RingOtaku » 11 Feb 2019, 04:43

Blackcyclops wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 02:24
RingOtaku wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 01:50

I thought Robbie’s entire actions are driven by the fact that everything is making him question that established backstory...from the car stealing him and them waking up in south africa to now, I thought this is attempting to call into question his history. Like when the demon dog invokes the name of all the GR masters (he even name drops Eli), it seems it’s deeper than he once thought.
Maybe I'm just too much of a Blaze/Ketch fan but Jaime never quite stuck for me so I guess I'm just being impatient for what will hopefully be a retcon that doesn't do disservice to GR Lore and makes the unexplained parts make sense so I can embrace Jaime a little more.

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 11 Feb 2019, 05:05

You mean Robbie lol...

The last retcon (the angel stuff) threw me but I grew to like it...

Honestly, when dealing with the Devil, I think lies and falsehoods should be part of the deal though...

My X-Men Draft Picks:

RingOtaku

Post by RingOtaku » 11 Feb 2019, 05:19

yeah. Sorry I been reading old RPs I did with a buddy who wrote a Jaime and now I got that name stuck in my head. lol I may be going senile in my old age.

The Angel one made sense and I wanted more follow up on that. Instead we got the female Rider and her secret evil boss and now the kid and his shifting vague origin. Like man I saw Blaze in that Damnation crossover and I got all nostalgic and now he's in Hell and I miss him.

At least we got vampires being fun. And Blade not getting arrested for tax evasion (yes I did a meta joke)

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 11 Feb 2019, 05:22

At least Johnny isnt dead...well you know what I mean lok

My X-Men Draft Picks:

RingOtaku

Post by RingOtaku » 11 Feb 2019, 16:08

I wish. If Blaze were killed off I could rely on some big hype mini in a year or so celebrating his return. He's just chilling in the unwanted heroes retirement home with Surge and Cloak and Dagger.

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 11 Feb 2019, 17:01

See I like that he’s at least doing something so if he wants to be used he’s there in a very interesting position.

My X-Men Draft Picks:

RingOtaku

Post by RingOtaku » 12 Feb 2019, 02:39

As opposed to Dan Ketch who rode off into the sunset and disappeared. God I wish I could just overhaul Marvel's Supernatural serieses like DnA did for the Cosmic side with Annihilation