Welcome to unstablemolecules.com, the discussion home for mightyavengers.net, uncanon.com and uncannyxmen.net!

Infinity wars #3

In this section you can share your thoughts about the released issues of any other Marvel title.
Blackcyclops

Infinity wars #3

Post by Blackcyclops » 12 Sep 2018, 17:08

A very middle of the road issue that basically gets Gamora to do the infinity warps (which she does, at least she believes, to get the heroes out of the way and to satiate the beast at the heart of SoulWorld but others believe it’s her partially following in her “father’s” footsteps...it’s worth noting the warps don’t happen in the real world but inside of SoulWorld in the soul gem) and put Loki on the path to heroism again, possibly? Also logan and emma are warped together and it’s kinda hilarious lol
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

Magnus

Re: Infinity wars #3

Post by Magnus » 12 Sep 2018, 23:01

I liked how this started but this issue honestly lost me. Merging everybody in half? Seems rather off-tone, like the sort of thing I'd expect in a Deadpool parody of Infinity War.

Blackcyclops

Post by Blackcyclops » 12 Sep 2018, 23:14

Magnus wrote:
12 Sep 2018, 23:01
I liked how this started but this issue honestly lost me. Merging everybody in half? Seems rather off-tone, like the sort of thing I'd expect in a Deadpool parody of Infinity War.
I don’t think Gamora meant to merge them the way she did...but I would argue the merging fits the “halfing the universe” thing. I mean i get why it feels tonally off (much more a DC thing or Starlin era thing) but it at least makes sense in that realm of ideas, I think anyway.
I'm Team Remender, Waid, Hickman and Gillen

My X-Men Draft Picks:
Prof. X, Legion, Polaris, Quicksilver, Meggan, Deadpool, Pixie, and Danger

Northstar404

Post by Northstar404 » 12 Sep 2018, 23:18

Am I the only one who feels that Infinity Wars has Just been well Meh? Also, I think the new Infinity watch was wasted, maybe I was just hoping that those that held infinity would get to do more than being taken down by Gamora. I don’t know I might just drop this book.

Jazzkantine

Post by Jazzkantine » 13 Sep 2018, 00:08

I don’t have a clue what’s going on with this series and the Thanos one anyway...

I mean, what should the outcome be?

EphemeristX

Post by EphemeristX » 14 Sep 2018, 13:01

Oh man. Emma Frost merged with Logan? I'm dying. Logan Frost the White King?
http://dancehall-daze.tumblr.com

"Take your baby by the ears
And play upon her darkest fears"